2.15.2011

MY baby girl...

How is it...
that when you are pregnant, 9 months feels a like a turtle's pace, 
steady and SLOW.
On May 4, 2010 I welcomed the most BEAUTIFUL little girl into our family after 9 long months.  

But here I am, 9 month's after the fact... 
and where did my tiny little baby go? 

I say this every time but man, oh man, this is my 
FAVORITE 
stage. She is DARLING!

She is still just a little petite thing. She is still just as happy as ever. She is still an amazing sleeper (at night) and she is still mine. I could not be more grateful for that! 



IMG_5726

"oh the places you'll go! 

And will you succeed?
YES! 98 3/4 % guaranteed!"

We read this book at least once a week, she loves it. 
I love it for so many reasons. There are so many lessons in that book. If you don't own it, 
it's a must!


IMG_5705

"Kid, You'll move MOUNTAINS!"

IMG_5736


This is her FAVORITE pose. She does this pretty much all day long! 

IMG_5717
Hazyl very rarely cries. She is really easy going and if she does for some reason start to cry, it is almost always solved by putting her in front of a mirror. haha she doesn't like to watch herself cry!

IMG_5691 

Hazyl Joy's 9 month stats...

Height: 16 lbs = 10 % 
Weight: 29 Inches= 89%
Head was in the 60%

Long and lean... as usual :)

IMG_5719

"Because a person's a person, no matter how small."

I LOVE Dr. Suess. 


IMG_5756

IMG_5895

This is her absolute favorite toy for now...
her SALLY CAR! 
She will hold onto it for hours :)
     
Hazyl has been on the move now for about a month and a half! She is a crawling maniac and is now walking around furniture and standing on her own. 
IMG_5744
She is a very FOCUSED baby. She fixates on tiny things and is very determined to get them! 
 On the same note though...she can be distracted when we try and is ALWAYS quick to smile. 
IMG_5897

My JOY, 
You are beautiful. You have so completely changes my world and your dad's world, all for the better. We are so lucky to have you with us! NEVER, EVER forget how much we love you. 

To the moon, 
and back. 
times 180484097534929809389540 ;)


xxo, 
Momma


1 comment:

  1. Hey Dani...it's Jessica (I met you @ Brittany's workshop last weekend) Anyway your little girl is adorable! I have to say her long and lean body type reminds me exactly of both of my boys! So cute :) It was so fun to meet you...I felt like I already knew you since you remind me so much of my good friend! I don't have a photo blog, but you can check out my fam. blog at www.jessicalars.blogspot.com
    Your pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete